Frequently asked questions
1.- What is the address of the Pachacútec Foundation?
- Pachacútec Foundation Campus: Av. Santa Rosa S/N Parcela E, Ventanilla – Callao
- Administrative office: Ca. Baltazar La Torre 385, 2 floor, San Isidro – Lima
2.- What careers do we offer?
- Cooking career (2 and a half years)
- Business Administration Degree (3 and a half years)
- Industrial Electrical Engineering (3 and a half years)
3.- What are the requirements of all races?
- Original certificate of secondary studies endorsed by UGEL
- Copy of your ID
- Four (4) passport-sized photos (formal dress)
4.- When will the next admission test be?
- Admission exam: 02/24/2018
- Registrations until 02/22/2018
Admission exam cost: 70 soles
5.- What specialties do we offer?
- Hairdresser (1 year and a half)
- Contact Center (4 months)
- Service in restaurants and bar (10 months)
- Installation of LPG and household natural gas (3 months)
- Bartenders (4 months)
6.- How do I contact the Admission Area?
You can contact the following numbers: 391-2242 / 995-419394.
The service is from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Saturdays until 1:00 p.m.
7.- What levels does the Luisa Astrain school offer?