The Electrical Technician career started in 2006 in partnership and under the sponsorship of Enel Perú, part of the multinational Enel Group, which is bringing progress and innovation to more than 70 million end customers worldwide.
¿IS THIS CAREER FOR ME?
If you have an interest in the area of science and technology, use mechanical tools and you gather the following skills:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Outdoor occupational interests
- Oriented to solve problems in emergencies
…then the professional career for Electrical Technician is for you.
HOW WILL I GRADUATE?
At the end of the training:
- You will be able to design, execute, install and test electrical installations in homes, residences, industries and mining.
- You can solve automation systems in electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems of the industrial process.
- You can plan and manage the maintenance and repairment of electrical and electromechanical equipment in different industrial sectors.
- You will be able to perform the maintenance of electrical networks of the National Interconnected Electrical System.
- You will learn the maintenance and construction of wells to ground and scaling of posts and metal structures, complying with the rules and regulations of safety, health and the environment.
- You can perform diagnosis, repair and maintenance of static and rotating electric machines.
- You can rewind three-phase and single-phase motors.
- You can make the manufacture, diagnosis, maintenance, commissioning, assembly and installation of electrical panels in BT, MT and Automation.
- Knowledge of renewable energies.
- In construction companies and electricity suppliers.
- Electricity generation, transmission and distribution companies.
- Workshops for rewinding electric machines.
- Factories of electrical panels in BT, MT and AT.
- Industrial electrical maintenance in the different industries: Food, Fishing, Mining, Construction, Cement, Textiles, Plastics, Refineries, etc.
- Participation in electrical projects, small, medium and large.
- Aspire to become an electric supervisor in electrical installations of BT, MT, AT and Automation.
- Manufacturing, marketing of electrical and electronic products and equipment.
- Generators of renewable and non-renewable energy.